Ok, Eric said something about me missing a diesel discussion.......

One of our local guys (maryland) Derrick was asking about a diesel set up on a rocco

Dan <danws69@earthlink.net> wrote:.....somebody fill me in please....

Oh. I'm up to 50+MPG now that I rebuilt my diesel pump and am not putting
diesel on the ground.....but now the wiring in my fan motor is going
cow-shit.....yay...

It's always *something* with these damned VWs.....

OH!! I was at a show last weekend in Melbourne, and the local VW stealership
had a Golf diesel there...heh, if I could'a found one of the salesguys, I'd
have been heckling them profusely....as the car was $21k and got (get this)
27cty / 43hwy.

FORTY THREE!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

I get at least 43 when I'm smoking yuppies with excess unburnt fuel!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Dan Snow -TPA, FL
'87 16v Scirocco
'87 16v -occo (? car-trailer)
'82 DIESEL Scirocco (*NEW and IMPROVED daily driver)
'81 Rabbit Sportruck
'87 16v Scirocco (back-up shell)

AOL-ers!!!!!!