SPAM-LOW: OT: MkIII Golf GL auto tranny needed 1996 golf 2.0L

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+peter=thescirocco.com@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Don Walter
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 1:03 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: SPAM-LOW: OT: MkIII Golf GL auto tranny needed 1996 golf 2.0L

Anyone got one?

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)

I have one, it's from a B3 Passat, and I can include the trans ecu, if you
need that too.
It came from a green sedan, that I bought for parts, when I had an auto
Passat. The PO said the engine cut-off on him, as he was coming off the
highway, and it was driving fine before that.
This think is heavy, shipping would be by truck freight only, and probably
expensive...
$200, or best offer, picked up in Bear, DE 19701.

I also have a known good 02A 5 speed conversion, for $500.
Shifter, shifter cables, pedal cluster, M/cyl w/connection for clutch M/cyl,
clutch M/cyl, clutch slave, mounts, starter, 02A 2L16V trans, flywheel, and
clutch.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...