Rear Quarter Glass RUBBER part number - ETKA or fische

Tosha's absence probably overlapped the announcement on the whore-tex that
there's a guy (UID: RLN) that has already made window scrapers and (I think)
winshield and hatch window seals. He has been spouting off about doing rear
quarter rubbers recently.

Cris - if you get an ETA out of him, please share w/ the list.

Thx, JT