scirocco diesel

The Canadian would be Drew MacPherson. I'm not sure if he still lurks or
not, but he's still got her. My MkI's benefitting from the castoff gas
engine, err, cam. I saw another at a car show here a few years back, but
haven't seen it since. It's funny to watch people trying to figure out what
the big lump on the front of the engine is.

Cathy B.