90mm vs 100mm axle question

--- Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have personaly put over 30K on a 90MM shaft in a
> 100MM hub with no issues.
>
> It's a one way deal... going larger does'nt work but
> going smaller does just fine.
>
> Fire away merry jokesters.... I left this one wide
> open for lewd shit :-)

My Gawd, where to begin....    shafts...   hubs...  going
larger...

Do you still have a revolving door on axles with one of the
FLAPS?  I'd go ahead and take these 90s to Cathy's (and
will if I have to) but I have the feeling one is getting
ready to go.  My luck it would around, oh, Erie or so.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com