From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Jeff
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 3:42 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Euro exhaust manifold/dp gasket available at dealer?

I'm asking
if the same gasket was used on another vehicle sold here...

Are these the same as a 16v gasket, or A2 gasket. I was just at the
local
yard, and the DP on a late 80's 8v Jetta looked the same size as a Euro
mani. I seem to remember the mani outlet looks similar to the Euro unit.
am working from memory here, so this info is only as good as that.  HTH
Jeff

P.S.    Have you noticed any difference between the NA and Euro units on
the
same motor?   Thanks