Bosch Fog Lights

My 1982 has what I believe are factory installed Bosch Fog Lights and I'm having problems with them.  When I got the car only one was working.  I went and bought two new bulbs and now neither one is working.

I thought it was a bad relay since it (the relay) would only click when I tried to turn them on.  The original was metal cased relay and the replacement Bosch is plastic is this an issue?  What is the proper way to wire the relay.  I have three wires red, green and black.

Karl