MKII Scirocco 16v parts/shell

I'm looking to sell an 87 Scirocco 16v shell, it was my daily driver but it's in ruff shape. My plan is to pull the motor in the next 2 weeks and rebuild it. But I want to get rid of the rest of the car, the car is in Ventura CA (about 1 hour north of LA). I would much prefer if someone would take the whole thing, but I'm willing to discuss selling of parts.

I can take any pics you want and would be glad to answer any questions.

Please respond to emichie@excite.com

The price is very negotiable

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com