OT - Speaking of new jobs....

Chris isn't the only one on the list changing jobs.

I have just accepted a job offer from the local FBO to be
their Operations Manager for Clinton County airport.
(www.gwaohio.com)  My daily communte will be quite short -
basically across the street from home.  It's been a
somewhat difficult decision to leave a relatively secure
8-5 office job and thrust myself into the often tumultuous
world of general aviation, but those who know me best know
that that is where my heart lies.

My resignation is effective December 16, and I will be
officially starting at GW on Monday January 2.  Wish me
luck....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com