EIP?

--- Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:

> Someone was telling me about a problem with a shop
> in MD.  Don't
> remember the details.

I seem to remember some bad stuff about EIP about five
years ago.  I remember it because it was the only big
shop in MD (where I grew up) at the time.  Can't be
specific though, but at the time I thought - no way I
deal with EIP.

That said, I believe it was more like the way they
were dealing with some customers.  I haven't heard
anything bad since then, so perhaps the situation was
straightened out.  No reason at this point to avoid
them, I would think.

'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H

"..slave to the disease..."