Any thoughts on these rims

Gordy,
I've always kind of liked the Jetta GT wheels, and you really can't go
wrong for $125, and since he's asking for offers, give him $100.  I
figure any wheel in decent shape (alloy, steels should go cheaper)
should fetch $25 with no tire (just my brain gauge for pricing), so I
think if they are in good shape I'd go for it.
Send some pics once your car is wearing them!
Nate