OT: Be cautious when opening attachments (Viruses)

*I just wanted to send out a quick notice to all employees due to some virus
outbreaks in the last few days.  We need to scrutinize e-mails, primarily
e-mails with attachments before you open the attachment.  If you don't
recognize the sender, not expecting an attachment, or the attachment looks
or is named suspiciously, DON'T OPEN IT!  A new "Worm" called *
W32.Mytob.ME@mm has been making its way around, the subjects that usually
appear with this "worm" are:

    - *Subject:*
      One of the following:
      - Your password has been updated
      - Your password has been successfully updated
      - You have successfully updated your password
      - Your new account password is approved
      - Your Account is Suspended
      - *DETECTED* Online User Violation
      - Your Account is Suspended For Security Reasons
      - Warning Message: Your services near to be closed.
      - Important Notification
      - Members Support
      - Security measures
      - Email Account Suspension
      - Notice of account limitation
      - [RANDOM CHARACTERS]

*It will also have an attachment.  Your virus protection should be updated
and catch this "worm", but we still need to be cautious whenever an
attachment is received.* *If you have any questions, please give me a call.*
*Thank you for your help in keeping our e-mail environment safe!  * *Tanya*
* *

  <<* ella for Spam Control *>> has removed *3329* Spam messages and set
aside *912* Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI