Postal Laws - Is it mine! Some Scirocco content

Yes, let your conscience be your guide, you will sleep easier.  Besides, if you were going to be crooked about it, you would not have posted here on the list, right?  :-)

David
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Walter
  To: David Utley
  Cc: Scirocco List
  Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 10:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Postal Laws - Is it mine! Some Scirocco content

  Sorry it is not "VW" equipment but it can be used on a VW.  HeHe  Problem is I know the sender and the receiver.  I have done business with both and that puts me in the middle.  It was purchased by one but sent to me by mistake.  I tried to get it sent to the rightful owner but it came back to me.  IT has been almost 2 weeks and no one has called.  I called them the first time my conscience tells me to call again.