G60 setup is going to be MINEMINEMINE - look!

Looks good to me.

Phil, if you do head down to pick up that motor and are *not* interested in
the seats and they are cheap (I think they will be), please let me know if
you could pick them up for me.  My seats are ugly and suck even more than
those and I might try to repair that driver's seat (with help of
mother-in-law) over the winter.

Jim