*starting to stray OT* - was Re: timing belt

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> > Did you try just jumpering the relay to see if the pump
> > would run?  (Sorry, I've been off list for over a
> week.)
> >
> <Think Cheers, as Norm walks in> DAUN!!!!!
> Glad you got back onto the interwebby....
> cathy

Sadly, only at work, for now.  I just managed to stay at my
desk on my lunch hour today.  :p

No Scirocco sightings in Las Vegas last weekend either.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs