MK2 engine question

While wrestling with the motor mounts today the 2 rubber vacuum lines to my
solenoid valve came off and I do not know which one goes where.  I only have
the single solenoid valve (since it does not have AC?) and one vacuum line
from the intake manifold and one from the charcoal canister.  Question is
which vacuum line goes to the top of the valve and which one goes to the
bottom?  TIA.

Good news is that the car now has all new motor mounts!!!

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3