debating how to resolve exhaust manifold leak (sniffer)

Excellent thinking!  The existing tube left in the
bolt will provide a nice threading material, too!

Not sure if you make it to Cincy, but if you do this
year, please forgive me if I kiss you.

j/k - But you name your beer and you got it!

-Phil

--- Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Just run a tap in there (i think 6mm will do,
> whichever fits) and thread a bolt in there....easy
> and cheap.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H