Horns and biznoobies

Sometimes tasteless things are funny, I admit.  Can you tell I was in a bad mood?  :-)

David
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Smith
  To: David Utley
  Cc: Mtl-Marc ; Scirocco List
  Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 7:02 PM
  Subject: Re: Horns and biznoobies

  I'm a bad person...  I laughed quite a bit.  >:)

  On 11/24/05, David Utley <fahrvergnugen@cox.net> wrote:
    That second one on the left if Fokking dumb.  Hey, I have some LOUD horns,
    and I am going to piss off some innocent folks with it.  I WILL use it when
    I have need to on the road, I WILL NOT use it to terrorize folks, especially
    if they are on crutches...

    It IS funny, but only if the user is short on compassion...

    David  <---Where is my damn coffee!?