OT:Travel Advice ---Chigaco listers Please Read!

Let me know if you need some info, Im just west of the Loop.  If you're
driving the scirocco, lakeshore is a good drive, as well as lower wacker.
Way too many things to do to cover in only 3 days.  Everybody seems to know
rush&division area bars, but there are way better places.  I dont even think
its that crazy up there, but then again I was just in college.

Eric Person