[OT] Total Eclipse of the Heart

Quoting Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com>:

> I'm putting off re-changing the oil on the '86.  Why?
> Because, like a dunce, I managed to leave the o-ring off
> the drain plug on re-assembly.  Of course, I discovered
> this AFTER I had re-filled with oil.

I've had to remove and replace the oil drain plug before.  If you're quick about
it, you won't lose much oil.  Knowing Daun, he probably has an extra drain plug
lying about that he could have ready to go.

So Daun just has to be quick and ready.

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI       94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net          81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |
|                                 86 Scirocco                   |