[OT] Total Eclipse of the Heart

> >  Rocco content: I am reminded how much I hate my 16v. That car
> >  hates me and I hate it in return. Oh, and a nor'easter is my
> >  excuse du jour for postponing an oil change for yet another day.
> >
> >  -Marc

Procrastination, the specialty of the gifted...

And now that it's nearly December, I will say it. My 16V has been the
sweetest, most enjoyable and delightful piece of machinery that I owned
this year. She's gotta have something REALLY big planned for next year, but
this year she's been a real joy. Not one significant repair. Now the 8vs in
my life...that's a different story, add them both together and it makes 16
valves though, doesn't it.

Cathy