Re-keying door locks?

>   Interesting ...
>   I had all my doors "retumblered" to match the new ignition key I had
> installed a few months earlier.
>   Now I can use the master key on any lock but the locking gas tank.
> That one apparently is too difficult to do.
>     Jean-Claude

   not difficult, but you will either have to 1) buy a new cap or 2)
have a cap that you can destroy. there's a clip at the bottom of the cap
that holds the cylinder in place. overcoming that clip is damn near
impossible. best bet is to get a new cap. it'll have to be keyed to your
key. failing that, you can drill the old cap lock out and scavenge a
parts cap for the cylinder. the tumblers are the same as the doors.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com