Need your positive vibes...

I know this a little late on the writen replied, but never the less I have had this guy on my head since the first email. I hope that he is found and taken to safety. At least we should all be mindful that we have friends that would care so deeply for us that they would go out of their way to try and find us when the shit really hits the fan.

  Much Good luck on your endevour and all of my good vibes your way

  El T