????

Power runs to the pump from the relay. Along the center hump and divides at
the back wall under the rear seat. In a MKII it also makes a stop at the
intank pump.
If you are reading from the pos term of the main pump to ground then its a
wiring problem (or you just used a bad ground to refrence the FP voltage.

Changing fuel pumps is one of the other, other things I hate to work on  :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
DSM4 entry: "Masochism: See Scirocco"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y