From: T Berk [mailto:bayareaberk@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 12:58 PM
To: sailingfc@dslextreme.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Bonjour

--- sailingfc@dslextreme.com wrote:

> Hello from Paris,
> Im on vacation in Paris this week.
> Lots of cool cars.  Audi A2s & A3s.  BMW scooters
> with protection cages.
> Their keyboards are wierd here, A,Q,W,Z & M is in
> the wrong place.
> Gotta go.
> -Dick-
> 78 Scirocco
> Original Owner

Hey hey!   We want pictures, and French Bread smell in
a can!, and, and, and some stinky cheeeeeeeese, and
some new young impudent red wine!

Kiss and hug the Significant Others for us and be sure
to spend some quiet time just sitting under a tree
somewhere listening to nothing at all and everything.

(Hmmm, Yellow HiBeams.   Naaaaah.)

TBerk

http://farechase.yahoo.com