From: scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+rfkellner=snet.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
Phil Boeye
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:44 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: dual manifold BOLT size for sniffer tube port ???

I need the bolt specs on the bolt that can be used to
plug the gas sniffer tube on the US dual outlet
manifold.  I actually have a new tube but don't feel
like using it at this point.  I need to plug this
thing for inspection.  So if anyone knows the size, I
would be grateful.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H