Need Help

On 7:26:10 pm 11/19/05 "David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com>
wrote:
> Thanks for all the replies.  Looks like the consensus so far is the
> coolant temp sensor.  This is a possibility.  I had installed a NEW
> radiator just before Cincy and moved my stuff over to the new
> radiator.  I first noticed the problem right after Cincy when I had
> to park the BBS car.  I have been playing with it since then with no
> success.  Does this sound feasible to everyone else?

No idea, but I've never had those symptoms. And I'm a firm believer of
tracking it back to whatever you did right before it started acting bad. SO
by that method, you may be on to something.

And looking at your signature? My truck takes way less massaging than
anything else in the driveway too.

And we all need help. Some days more than others. ;)

Cathy