From: scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+marc=getty.net@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mark F.
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 11:43 AM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Need your positive vibes...

My friend Sean Robinson, who many of you met at Cincy in 03/04:

<http://scirocco.org/ohio2k3/albums/Cincy-Ohio-2003/0607_062805.sized.jpg>

has been missing for over 3 weeks.  He moved to Vernon  B.C. earlier this
year for a fresh start, but has been struggling lately with depression and
addiction...  I tried contacting him the other day since I'm heading out to
B.C. next week, but his father told me the bad news...

I have changed my plans for the trip, and will be flying to Kelowna on
Tuesday instead to look for him.  He has been spotted by police in the area
as of 12 days ago, so I'm still hoping to be able to find him, even though
it's a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack...
If any of you are in the area and would like to help, please contact me.

Please send any positive energy, or prayers to your particular invisible man
in the sky his way...

Thank you,

Mark.
75