Mk1 owners cross your fingers for me...

The guy who's doing my upholstery, headliner and ragtop tipped me off onto a
new, but not-so obvious way to re-cover a mk1 dash. It won't look 100%
original, but it's vastly cheaper than getting violated by JustDashes...and
since nobody's done it before me, I decided to give it a try. I pick it up the
results this afternoon and I can't wait. (it's sure been a while I since I've
felt giddy about this car) I'll post photos tonight.

Wish me (and us) luck!

JT