I'm rich, I'm rich, I'm a wealthy miser...

*cue the pint-sized Daffy Duck* - "Open Sasalmi?  Open
Sesarino? Nope, nope - that's not it..."

Well, over the past few weeks I've scarfed up many
Scirocco treasures, in anticipation of my next love
that I take hold of this Friday (out in tornado alley
- Indiana/Kentucky!).

So far I have accumulated or scored/awaiting shipping:

1) Rebuilt 2H tranny w/ 100mm flanges (NGPRacing)
2) Two sweet black Euro bumpers
3) A set of eurolights w/ amber turns (from Finland
for $160; UPS attempted to deliver today)
4) A brass bushing A1 shift linkage set (no more crap
bushings; together with the stainless shift linkage
kit from the 2000 group buy, my shift linkage rules)
5) hehe - CRACKLESS dash for $150
6) two sets of 16v taillights
7) two sweet Trophy Recaros (will need some
reupholstering)
8) 16v bodykit (should I decide to use it)
9) leather ebrake boot
10) future: smoked turns in the vortex group buy

Some other stuff - I can't recall.

Aaaaah.  What a good ending to the year.

-RP
'87 stock 8v beater = "The Faithful One"
'84.5 2L 8v + 2H = "Baby Fatass"

"..slave to the disease..."

http://mail.yahoo.com