16v fuel pumping woes

Time to get out the ole' test light or meter...you should simply get 12V to
the pump terminals when you're cranking.  You can easily get to the
terminals, which have a wire connected to each, with a little rubber boot,
which pulls away.  If not, a pump is about $160 and an hour or so to change.

If somehow you're mistaken and the tank pump is also not running, you should
install a fused jumper in place of the relay (per the bentley) to test the
relay/wiring.

Tip: disconnect the fuel lines from the tank before you change the pump.  I
think less fuel comes out this way (no siphoning)..not 100% sure that is the
case, but I do it anyway.

Jim