Phaeton about to become a rare commodity state-side....

My friends dad sold his blk/blk w12  three months after he bought it, he lost 30k on the deal. But his sons' not that much brighter, he bought 2 w8 passats.

Matt Gregory <vdub.grego@gmail.com> wrote:Yeah, I've seen one of those once. At the dealer. Actually, I guess I've
seen it a whole buncha times ... at the dealer.

matt.