DubSweater.com

Wonderful! Completely rounded out my night.
Sooooooo, did TMB ever get Dub back, or is it still out carousing?  If I
was a hoodie, and I got THAT MUCH ACTION (goddamn!) I'd sure as hell
never go home.
"The road goes on forever, and the party never ends"

VW owners have more fun!
Nate
'81
'88
With a hoodie of my own. Not Dub, but it IS Canadian!

Shit, I could have had one hell of a website if I wasn't stupid enough
to give Anson's keys back to him at C'05!!!!