HELP 1.7L CARB'D head needed ASAP!

Hey guys time for a band of rocco nuts to help a friend out. My buddy's
daughter has an 80ish Omnivore that has the carb'd VW 1.7L and it needs a
good head. I have a CIS head that I have offered him but he would like a
carb'd if he can find one. So if you happen to have or know of one of these
animals LMK ASAP. Even call me! But please have a price in mind and shipping
figured to zip 50036. He would like to have the car back together by this
weekend.
 Rhett
(563)542-o961