Alternator Woes

Rabbit Gti 1.8 with AC. Motorola style alternator if it makes a difference. Car is totally stock so I have no idea why it's so freakin hard to get this. My FLAPS aren't real versed in the ways of foreign cars and the junkyard near me is not a pick and pull and is also not particularly helpful. I need a pulley with spacer that sits 2" high. (This is the measurement of the pulley off of the alt. from outer lip of pulley wheel to base of spacer).

Dan

Spewey <spewey@comcast.net> wrote:
What kind do you need again?