Now OT - was Re: Lets talk about voltage.

Interestingly, although I don't care for Coors light in a bottle, it seems to be ok for me in a can.
The brew house I attend makes a Koors light, that I find quite nice,  but then this is subjective.
Thanks Mike
Ed

>>> Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> 2005-11-10 2:04 PM >>>

You are wrong, sir.  IMHO, there is a bad beer and it's called Coor's Light.  I hate it with a passion.  If it's the only thing around, then I won't drink.