Dumb wheel measureing question

Well, if you can't find the stamping, you measure inside edge to
inside edge.  WHich for these wheels is 6"

So anyone want to buy some winter wheels?  Forget steelies, run
these.. excpt for the wheel that got F'ed up during the stream
crossing incident....

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeromodify?cmd=editpost&id=24663170

Cheers!