OT: Definition of Frustration

On 11/7/05, Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:

> you could use one of these to help with heat decipation.
> http://www.xoxide.com/evnopad.html
> Finally, there is a light and portable solution for laptop cooling. No
> batteries or external power sources are necessary. Just connect it
> into a free USB port on your laptop.
>
> Features:
> High Performance
> 4 Built in Fans
> No External Power Source Necessary
> USB interface
> Light and Portable Design
> Low Power Consumption
> Smart Fan Control
> Fan Speed Control
> Compatible with Majority of Notebooks
> Dimensions: 325 x 263 x 18 (mm)

  I have one of these. It really only keeps the surface your laptop is
sitting on cool as the hot laptop is no longer on that surface. I have used
it several times to see if it really makes any difference, but yet to be
satisfied that it actually works that well. I do appreciatie the extra USB
ports though.
 Just my $0.02 US,
 The other Dave

--