OT: Definition of Frustration

   You may want to read about Grace Hopper (Late Navy Commodore) and how
she would handle such situations.
   "It's always easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission."
   Read on ...

<http://www.chips.navy.mil/archives/92_apr/file2.htm>

	Jean-Claude

Bennett, Christopher P ET1 MARMC 1230B a ?crit :