RE: [OT] Über-Fast Hillclimb

For those of you who are unfortunate enough to have never seen this but are
fortunate enough to have access to broadband, check it out.
<http://endearth.org/ClimbDance.mpeg> 70 MB (Please don't give out the URL!)

Scirocco content: Here is a pic of my 16v at 13,000 ft (of 14,110 feet) on
the Pikes Peak Highway on the 19th of October in 2004:
<http://endearth.org/pp_16v.jpg> I was not allowed to drive up any further
due to drifting snow. It was *WELL* below freezing at 13k' but in the 70s in
Colorado Springs below. How do I know exactly when it was? See:
<http://endearth.org/20041019.jpg> which I took earlier in the day.

-Marc
Top posted out of spite