How did you get your first....

A sign of my aging and regressive mental powers.  Two
females, two names with five letters each.  Somehow I
get them mixed up.  Which strikes first, age 40 or
Alzheimer's?

BTW, I thought all threads had inherent 'rant
potential'?  For instance, Patrick's "computer pooter"
thread.  Which I think really hosed him off at me
because I asked him about a particular part and never
heard back...

Whoa is me.

-RP

http://farechase.yahoo.com