Time of the year

Karma (the 88) will continue to sit in the garage, under a cover that will
occasionally be removed for odds and ends and the possible spin around the
neighborhood.  I have euro bumpers to put on, but the bigger project is new
lower control arms with bushings, balljoints, roll bar busings, tie rods,
wheel bearings and hubs, cleaning up of the whole area to make her purdy,
then mounting the ATS Cups, which have been sitting with new tires since
Waterfest.  It's a half day job that I've been putting off for 4 months.
Hopefully, I'll get the repaired and redyed leather back before the first
snowfall.

Die Schwarze Pest (The Black Plague), my 85 will hopefully plod away as a
winter beater.  Not to worry, I have a power washer and he'll get a few
undercarriage douches throughout the salty season.

Jim