wheels

that sounds about right.  hopefully they can be shined up to look
really rice/ghettofabulous - some hydraulics would be a plus, too -
and maybe a dvd plater in the dash or headrest.

no, seriously, just trying to figure out if these are some terrible
brand i should avoid - i'll try to get a closer look at them soon.

and i'm thinking they can't be 17s, since they looked pretty normal
on an 88 cabriolet...