I f'n hate Bit Torrent... >:(

On 11/2/05, Phil Boeye <gooddane66@yahoo.com> wrote:
> At 1-2 KB/s, it will move a lot of stuff by about the
> year 2050.  This sucks.  I am consistently uploading
> faster than I am downloading.  What is absolutely
> wrong with that?

BitTorrent rocks...  If you downloaded as much porn as I have using
BitTorrent, you'd be blind...  I have to get my palms waxed regularly
for f*ck sakes...  ;)

When a torrent is "fresh" they're generally slow since there's only a
single seeder.  Once that original "wall" of leechers reaches 100% the
speeds go up exponentially...

Later,

Mark.
75
86
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt ** For Sale **