suds, suds, suds

Yeah, real good.  My father and a group of his friends
- who have an annual retreat at our cabin in the hills
of Berks Country (ye olde Reading Railroad actually
runs on a portion of our property there) and have been
doing this retreat for like 28 years - visit the
Yuengling brewery for a tour every few years.  There
you get to drink the beer as FRESH AS IT COMES!

You can't get their Black & Tan out there either??

I plan on bringing Yuengling and some of Richmond's
coveted 'Legends' to Cincy next year.  And thus spread
the passion for Legends to other states.  Woo-hoo.

I think I need a beer here.