"List"ory

--- Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

> Bah, both of you can take a long walk off a short peer.
> :-D
>
> Only *1* person has ever been banned from this list
> (lerb@redrose.net
> spark any memories from the list "fogies"???) and we
> drove one other away
> because of his constant soap boxing (he unsubbed
> himself). (Dave Ewing,
> who has really really mellowed out btw...I moderate the
> pickups list where
> he is still a member).

Wait, didn't we run one other off?  (Or sohuld I tippe lik
he diid?  Get out your decoder ring to figure it out.)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com