Mk1 'rot' is eating my brain

Seen 4 or 5 here in Colorado (including one of my forum members owning one
now here).  Every single one I have seen was gold or black.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1979 Dasher Coupe 2.0 8v
1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon (1.6 Heron head project)
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)