"List"ory

I am pretty sure the I joined the list in Nov of 2002. Yes, cincy was a
blast minus my f*ckin brake lights (still not completely fixed but my outers
work.) The list has helped me through MANY problems and my current '82 is
from Daun. And I almost bought the '85 from him this year @ Cincy too. I
believe in a few years I will probably be dragging another rocco home from
Cincy.
 Rhett