88 scirocco: power window wont roll up

Pretty sure they are parallel switches, thus they
shouldn't affect one another.  If you have both
malfunctioning, look for a fuse or relay issue or some
other joint issue that could affect them.

Going slow is the product, most likely, of the motor
either wearing out or the cable needing some
lubrication.  So bank on the latter, take off the
doorcard, inspect the carcass, lube it properly and
check that everything is hunky-dory tightness, and
check the operation.

Not sure if a poor ground can affect operation speed
or not.  Someone else can comment on that.  I do know
that in my Jeep my passenger window varies at the
speed it operates.  Silly.

=== message truncated ===

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs