stay at Daun's

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> > Though I love Daun dearly, don't do it.....
> >
> > He'll talk you into ANOTHER Scirocco  :)

> Second: Two can play at this game. I actually
> "facilitated" Daun's most
> recent Rocc, and will attempt to dump as many more on his
> doorstep as is
> possible from this distance.

See, that's what I love about this list - it's all give &
take.  :)

 (Daun, how about Helios
> Blue, you know you
> want one...match up the set...)

Well, sure that would be nice.  However, after seeing both
the Helios Blue and the Paprika Red...   I'm ALL about the
red - it's much more unique than the blue, which is cool in
its own right.  I'm definately lovin' it.  (I just got back
from the auto-parts store with some rubbing compound...
yes Cathy, another rubbing.)

The weekend of the 11th would work much better for me if
you're travelling through, I have a three day weekend that
weekend.  (Gotta love banker's hours!)

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://farechase.yahoo.com